4/09/2009

The end

What am I going to do? Well I don't think it's very important in this situation. The thing you should care more of, is why we ended here, how this happened. Because as we both know this is just a consequence of a long list of causes.
Do you even remember how it started? Cause I do, I believe there was some kind of force that put us together. We didn't have anything in common, but your interest in me was huge from the beginning. So do you still think it's fair to call yourself a victim? You made this possible, you know? I was just an innocent boy without a care, but then you appeared, and everything turned upside down, you liked to play like a grown-up, you loved that feeling only adults must feel, you wanted to make things your way, and to restraint others to your will.
You though you could put me in that new order of yours, and you did, but with enough pressure anyone can become... well, this.
Now let's see, should we keep remembering? I think so, I want to leave perfectly explained why I'm going to do this, you need to know, I need you to know, otherwise, this would be a lot harder.

When we met I was a really good boy, I obeyed the orders my parents gave me. I can say I was smarter, even when now I'm more mature than before. You turned me into this, all you see in me, is the result of your acts. I wish you are pleased with what you have created.

Look, it's almost midnight, I should get home soon, my parents are going to worry... wait, do I care? I mean, after all, you taught me not to obey anyone. In your case, I won't make any exception.

Let's continue, do you remember when I told you I loved you? You laughed, you told me I wasn't making sense, that I didn't know the meaning of those words. I did, I felt it. But you know that wasn't the end. The fact you broke my heart has little to do with the current situation, I just wanted to remind it to you.
You started to lie, you were using me, and I was too immature to realize. All those times I though I was defending you for a good cause, were false. All the times I got injured to protect you, were in vain. You didn't care about me, I was just a toy, a tool, in fact. But not anymore, I know what you did, and you are still trying to do, by looking me with those eyes, that expression in your face, all done to control me. Sorry, but it's not going to work, you are not sad for this, you are angry cause you couldn't prevent it. At the end I found out what you were doing, so I'm not going to regret for this.
(I broke his neck using my two hands, she died fast, I didn't want her to suffer, I just wanted to end everything)




[Doctor: According to the autopsy, the girl suffered a very painful disease.
Woman: She never told be she was in pain, I didn't know.
Doctor: As I see it, she though it was the best for you not to know.
Woman: Why? I'm her mother, I needed to know!
Doctor: I know this must be shocking news for you, but we believe you girl wanted to put an end to this... situation.
Woman: You mean... she did this to herself?
Doctor: She died fast, she didn't suffer, maybe that's what she wanted.
Woman: The policemen said she was tied to the table!
Doctor: Yes, she was, but one officer, noticed that her wrists weren't tied tight, she could easily had tried to untie them, but she didn't.
Woman: But the person who did this to her...
Doctor: I can ensure you the one who did this was just following her will.]




I ran away from the scene, at last I had found something she couldn't control, her death.

No hay comentarios: