3/26/2009

Bizarre conversation 1

[A woman meets with an old friend]

Woman 1: Hi, long time no see!
Woman 2: Yes, I've been out of the city.
Woman 1: Really? Did you go to Somewhere?
Woman 2: No, I were in Another Place.
Woman 1: What a shame, Somewhere it's a great place to visit.
Woman 2: Maybe I will go next weekend.
Woman 1: You better not. You would appreciate the landscape more if you go Someday.
Woman 2: Do you think so? I thought maybe it was a better idea to go on a weekend.
Woman 1: Everybody likes Somedays.
Woman 2: Does he? I though No One did, and you know how much he hates Anyone.
Woman 1: And being Anyone such a good friend of Everybody, you thought No One couldn't agree with Everybody.
Woman 2: I like No One.
Woman 1: Do you? I really prefer Everybody before him.
Woman 2: But No One likes you.
Woman 1: Sometimes...
Woman 2: Don't even name her!
Woman 1: I meant sometimes, not Some Times.
Woman 2: Oh, I see, but who was the idiot that put such names to his children?
Woman 1: Yes, it was him, I hate Who and you know it. He is a moron without imagination.
Woman 2: Sadly Who named the city and changed our calendar...
Woman 1: ...was him.
Woman 2: It wasn't a question.
Woman 1: Screw Who and his lack of imagination.

No hay comentarios: