6/16/2008

Only to say hello

Am I coming back only to say hi? No this time!
It has been a while after the last post in this blog, I know, you missed me. And in this huge time maybe you already learn to speak Spanish and you read my other blog. Well I´m back so let´s read the news... my blog "unavida-onelife.blogspot.com" had been cancelled, but you didn´t know because I didn´t tell you and nobody visited the site to read about my life.
In other news I made up my mind and I´m going to write, not only post thingsI found, I overpassed that time so now I will focus in writting (when you don´t succeed posting things you saw or read on internet, it means you need a change).

So... what am I gonna say? Let´s talk about... happyness: Are you happy? (of course, I am not waiting for an answer, because that way this would take a while).
If you are not happy I have great news for you! (maybe for the exitment of getting a good news you just jumped from you chair, and put your head really close to the monitor, but I must say: No, there are not such great news). I´m going to help you. I will start posting some tips to save your life. when am I going to start? Tomrrow, now I´m tired, so keep waiting (of course, you can stand up and go to do another thing, you don´t have to stay there waiting for me).

No hay comentarios: