2/18/2008

Explaning my absence

I´ve been gone for a while. All for a little problem with some wire of the Internet connection.
I stopped posting, I didn´t chat any more, I stopped playing online games. In a few words I lost all my social life.
Well that´s not true, I hanged out with some friends, I was taking care of my family and I built a really good looking single-apartment, after my wife wanted the divorce. At least I´m happy, but there are some things that I can´t understand:
I tried to start over: make a new family, change myself, with clothes, a new hair cut and I even tried to change my personality. I read books to learn cooking, mechanic, I practiced my speech in front of the mirror, I drank estrange potions, made wishes, to get a best job to impress someone. Anything worked. I´m alone and with the same damn job, I didn´t know I supposed to go happy when the job-car arrived to get a promotion.
Now that I explained all, I think I know what to do, I just need to throw away my Sims and start with the chat webs, maybe I have possibilities of meet a real person who likes me.

No hay comentarios: