12/18/2007

Sicko unseen clip

A few months ago I put a video of Michel Moore, it was a parody of the American History. With a "American" I´m only talking about United States of America.
Michel Moore, have made a lot of videos (always criticizing the worst president of the world (I mean George W. Bush)). Maybe if you read this, you won´t agree with me an you´ll be angry for the post. But that would mean that you are, like to many of you called "American". But if you see a map you´ll notice that America is a real huge country.

Sorry, of course, to everyone who is not against this type of video. But I really need to cover my self for any possibility, I hope you understand my situation. To many Americans" have made horrible things against the world. Like the re-election of George W.



If you still want see more videos of Michel Moore I really recommend some like:
"Bowling for Columbine", "Fahrenheit 911", "stupidity" and of course "Sicko"

No hay comentarios: